Download a pdf version of this TRACE volume here.
Section 1: Climatology
- Gebrekirstos, A., Mitlöhner, R., van Noordwijk, M. & Bräuning, A. Tracing responses to climate variability from stable isotopes in tree rings of Anogeissus leiocarpus and Sclerocarya birrea from the Sahel zone, Burkina Faso.
- Beck, W. & Heußner, K.U. Increased sensitivity in ring width series of common beech after 1990 – climatic impact or normal patterns due to ageing?
- Hochreuther, P., Grießinger, J. & Bräuning, A. Preliminary results from ring width and latewood density measurements from the southeast Tibetan Plateau, China.
- van der Maaten-Theunissen, M. Climate response of radial growth of silver fir (Abies alba Mill.) and Norway spruce (Picea abies (L.) Karst.) in the Black Forest, Germany.
- Opala, M. A 409 year precipitation record derived from Upper Silesian pine chronologies.
- Pourtahmasi, K., Bräuning, A., Poursartip, L. & Burchardt, I. Growth-climate responses of oak and juniper trees in different exposures of the Alborz Mountains, northern Iran.
- Szymczak, S., Joachimski, M., Bräuning, A., Hetzer, T. & Kuhlemann, J. Climate signals in carbon isotope series from Pinus nigra ssp. laricio in Corsica.
Section 2: Ecology
- Babst, F., Bouriaud, O. & Frank, D. A new sampling strategy for tree-ring based forest productivity estimates.
- Girardclos, A., Billamboz, A. & Gassmann, P. Abandoned Oak coppice on both sides of the Jura Mountains: dendroecological growth models highlighting woodland development and management in the past.
- Hetzer, T., Bräuning, A., Leuschner, H.-H., Szymczak, S. & Kuhlemann, J. Regional curve standardization of visually classified tree-ring features.
- Malik, I., Danek, M., Danek, T., Wistuba, M., Krąpiec, M. & Marondel, K. Using tree growth suppression as an indicator of infant mortality caused by air pollution (Upper Silesian Industrial District, Poland).
- Meinardus, C., Bayer, E.-M., Lasermann B., Singer, A. & Bräuning, A. Reactions and recovery times of Fagus sylvatica after drought events derived from of ring width and maximum latewood density.
- Spannl, S., Günter, S., Peters, T., Volland, F. & Bräuning, A. Which factors control tree growth in a tropical mountain forest? The case of Cedrela montana in Southern Ecuador.
- Sanders, T., Pitman, R. & Broadmeadow, M. Soil type modifies climate-growth response of beech in Southern Britain.
Section 3: Geomorphology
- Wistuba, M. & Malik, I. Reconstruction of landslide activity in the Keprnícký valley, Eastern Sudetes, Czech Republic with a tree-ring eccentricity index.
- Morawska, M. & Wronska-Walach, D. Dendrogeomorphological analysis of gully erosion in different types of landscapes. Examples from Szeskie Hills and Gorce Mountains.