The Association for Tree-Ring Research is organizing and supporting numerous events in the field of dendrochronology. Upcoming events are:
- the virtual TRACE (Tree Rings in Archaeology, Climatology and Ecology) conference 2021, June 16-17, 2021. Visit the website for more info.
- the International summer school: Wood and charcoals in mediterranean forest ecology – anatomical identification and functional traits to interpret past and current climate changes, Portici, Italy, June 21 – 25, 2021. For more info check the announcement.
- the 31st Dendroecological Fieldweek, Val Müstair, Switzerland, August 28 – September 5, 2021. Visit the website for more info.
- the 12th International Geochronology Summer School: Dating Techniques in Environmental Research, Morteratsch, Switzerland, August 29 – September 2, 2021. Register here.
- the Eurodendro 2021 conference, Cambridge, United Kingdom, September 13-16, 2021. Visit the website for more info.
Past ATR events (since 2015) are displayed on the map below. An overview of the TRACE conference can be found here.