The Association for Tree-Ring Research is organizing and supporting numerous events in the field of dendrochronology. Upcoming events are:
- TRACE 2019 pre-conference workshops May 6-7, 2019. Visit the conference website.
- On the use of machine learning and daily data in dendroclimatology
- Multivariate statistics and mixed models in the context of individualistic tree growth
- Advances in Blue Intensity – new applications and improved techniques
- the 6th International Training School in Quantitative Wood Anatomy using ROXAS – From Samples to Data, San Vito di Cadore (BL, Italy), June 17-21, 2019. Visit the website for more info.
- the International Summer School: Tree Rings, Climate, Natural Resources, and Human Interaction, Warsaw (Poland), August 4-18, 2019. Visit the website for more info.
- the 11th International Geochronology Summer School: Dating techniques in environmental research, Morteratsch (Switzerland), September 1-6, 2019. Visit the website for more info.
- the 30th European Dendroecological Fieldweek, Krkonoše National Park (Czech Republic), September 1-8, 2019. Visit the website for more info.
- the EuroDendro 2019 conference, Brno (Czech Republic), September 9-13. Register here.
Past ATR events (since 2015) are displayed on the map below. An overview of the TRACE conference can be found here.