The Association for Tree-Ring Research is organizing and supporting numerous events in the field of dendrochronology. Upcoming events are:
- the international conference on Wood formation and tree adaptation to climate, Orléans (France), May 23-28. Find more info here.
- the WorldDendro conference, Bhutan, June 2-22. For ATR members, five grants of 300 Euro are offered to participate in the conference; find information on how to apply here.
- the 5th international training school on Quantitative Wood Anatomy using ROXAS, San Vito (Italy), June 25-29. Register here.
- a summer school on Tree rings, climate, natural resources, and human Interaction, Cheryomushki – Khakassia (Russia), August 12-24. Register here.
- the 29th dendroecological field week, Lonjsko Polje (Croatia), September 9-16. More info here.
- the 18th international course on Wood Anatomy & Tree-Ring Ecology, Klosters Dorf (Switzerland), November 26 – December 1. Register here.
Past ATR events (since 2015) are displayed on the map below. An overview of the TRACE conference can be found here.