The Association for Tree-Ring Research is organizing and supporting numerous events in the field of dendrochronology. Upcoming events are:
- the EGU General Assembly 2023, May 23 – 28, 2023, Vienna, Austria. Visit the website for more info.
- amongst others, this session is dedicated to tree-ring research
- the TRACE 2023 conference, May 8 – 13, 2023, Coimbra, Portugal. Visit the website for more info.
- the 8th International Training School in Quantitative Wood Anatomy using ROXAS – From Samples to Data, June 25 – July 1, 2023, San Vito di Cadore (BL), Italy. Register here before May 14!
- the African Dendrochronological Fieldschool (ADF), July 24 – August 2, 2023, Kitwe, Zambia. Visit the website for more info.
- the 14th International Geochronology Summer School: Dating techniques in environmental research, August 27 – 31, 2023, Morteratsch, Switzerland. Visit the website for more info.
- the 33rd European Dendroecological Fieldweek (EDF), September 10 – 17, 2023, Pec pod Sněžkou, Czech Republic. Visit the website for more info.
- workshop on Novel approaches in tree-ring research, October 4 – 6, 2023, Freising, Germany. Check this flyer for more info.
Past ATR events (since 2015) are displayed on the map below. An overview of the TRACE conference can be found here.