The Association for Tree-Ring Research is organizing and supporting numerous events in the field of dendrochronology. Upcoming events are:
- the Interdisciplinary Tree-Ring Research-session at the EGU General Assembly 2020, Vienna, Austria, May 3-8, 2020. Find more info here. (cancelled because of Corona virus outbreak; a week-long series of online activities is planned though, please check egu2020.eu for infos)
- the TRACE (Tree Rings in Archaeology, Climatology and Ecology) conference 2020, Lund, Sweden, May 12-15, 2020. Visit the website for more info. (postponed because of Corona virus outbreak!)
- the Dendrochronology Intensive Summer Course (DISC), Laboratory of Tree-Ring Research, University of Arizona, USA, May 18 – June 5, 2020. Registration opens in March 2020 here. (cancelled because of Corona virus outbreak!)
- the 7th International Training School in Quantitative Wood Anatomy using ROXAS – From Samples to Data, Centro Studi Ambiente Alpino, San Vito di Cadore (BL), Italy, June 14-19, 2020. Register here. (postponed because of Corona virus outbreak!)
- a Training School on Wood and charcoals in Mediterranean forest ecology: anatomical identification and functional traits to interpret past and current climate changes, University of Naples Federico II, Italy, June 15-19, 2020. More info here.
- the 12th International Geochronology Summer School: Dating Techniques in Environmental Research, Morteratsch, Switzerland, August 30 – September 3, 2020. Register here.
- the EuroDendro 2020 conference, Riga (Latvia), 31 August – 4 September 2020. Visit the website for more info.
Past ATR events (since 2015) are displayed on the map below. An overview of the TRACE conference can be found here.