The Association for Tree-Ring Research is organizing and supporting numerous events in the field of dendrochronology. Upcoming events are:
- tree-ring related sessions at EGU 2018, like BG2.23 and CL1.07, Vienna (Austria), April 8-13.
- a workshop series prior to TRACE 2018 on (i) designing effective poster presentations, (ii) dendrometer and sapflow data analysis, (iii) advanced time series analysis, and (iv) wood density vs. blue intensity. Greifswald (Germany), April 23-24.
- the international conference Wood formation and tree adaptation to climate, Orléans (France), May 23-28. Find more info here.
- the WorldDendro conference, Bhutan, June 2-22. For ATR members, five grants of 300 Euro are offered to participate in the conference; find information on how to apply here.
- 5th International Training School in Quantitative Wood Anatomy using ROXAS, San Vito (Italy), June 25-29. Register here.
- a summer school on Tree rings, climate, natural resources, and human Interaction, Cheryomushki – Khakassia (Russia), August 12-24. Register at: siberianschool2018.sfu-kras.ru/index.html.
- the 29th dendroecological field week, Lonjsko Polje (Croatia), September 9-16. More info here.
Past ATR events (since 2015) are displayed on the map: