The Association for Tree-Ring Research is organizing and supporting numerous events in the field of dendrochronology. Upcoming events are:
- the Interdisciplinary Tree-Ring Research-session at the EGU General Assembly 2020, Vienna, Austria, May 3-8, 2020. Find more info here.
- the TRACE (Tree Rings in Archaeology, Climatology and Ecology) conference 2020, Lund, Sweden, May 12-15, 2020. Visit the website for more info.
- the Dendrochronology Intensive Summer Course (DISC), Laboratory of Tree-Ring Research, University of Arizona, USA, May 18 – June 5, 2020. Registration opens in March 2020 here.
- the 7th International Training School in Quantitative Wood Anatomy using ROXAS – From Samples to Data, Centro Studi Ambiente Alpino, San Vito di Cadore (BL), Italy, June 14-19, 2020. Register here.
- the 12th International Geochronology Summer School: Dating Techniques in Environmental Research, Morteratsch, Switzerland, August 30 – September 3, 2020. Register here.
- the EuroDendro 2020 conference, Riga (Latvia), 31 August – 4 September 2020. Visit the website for more info.
Past ATR events (since 2015) are displayed on the map below. An overview of the TRACE conference can be found here.