Download a pdf version of this TRACE volume here.
Section 1: Wood anatomy & seasonal dynamics
- Krepkowski, J., Bräuning, A. & Gebrekirstos, A. Growth dynamics of Podocarpus falcatus.
- Volland, F., Ganzhi, O. & Bräuning, A. Radial stem growth of Tabebuia chrysantha (Bignoniaceae) in Southern Ecuador.
Section 2: Ecology & geomorphology
- Beck, W. Impact of drought and heat on tree and stand vitality – results of the study commissioned by the Federal Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection.
- Bijak, Sz. Influence of drought on radial growth of Norway spruce in north-eastern Poland.
- Heinrich, I., Touchan, R. & Helle, G. Long-term drought and streamflow variations in Turkey.
- Lasermann, B. & Bräuning, A. The manifestation of drought events in tree rings of beech and oak in northern Bavaria (Germany).
- Pieper, H., Heinrich, I., Heußner, K.U. & Helle, G. Influence of volcanic eruptions on tree growth in NE-Germany during the last Millennium.
- Castagneri, D. & Storaunet, K.O. Age-related growth trends in ancient Norway spruce trees and potential effects on long term growth patterns.
- Pyttel, P., Kunz, J. & Bauhus, J. Age and growth of wild service tree (Sorbus torminalis (L.) Crantz) in former oak coppice forests in southwest Germany.
- Vejpustková, M., Šrámek, V. & Zahradník, D. Growth and nutrition status of spruce (Picea abies (L.) KARST.) in Mountain Regions with different nitrogen load levels.
- Kennedy, R., Neuwirth, B. & Winiger, M. Using photomanipulation to facilitate the cross-matching of difficult species for dendrochronological research.
- Owczarek, P. & Franklin, R. Rock spiraea (Petrophytum caespitosum) from the Grand Canyon – habitat and growth rings.
- Tsvetanov, N., Nikolova, N. & Panayotov, M. Trees reaction after windthrow recorded in tree rings of pristine Picea abies forest ”Parangalitsa”.
- Remisz, J. & Bijak, Sz. Dendrochronological record of scree slopes activity on Ostrzyca basalt plug (South- Western Poland).
- Wistuba, M., Malik, I. & Owczarek, P. Eccentric growth of trees as a tool for reconstruction of mass movement activity (example from the Carpathian Mountains – Central Europe).
Section 3: Archaeology
- Bräuning, A., Scharf, A., Kretschmer, W., Gierl, St., Leichmann, K. & Burchardt, I. The development of a long pine (Pinus wallichiana) chronology from western Nepal from living trees and 14C-dated historic wood samples.
- Million, S. & Billamboz, A. Pile-dwellings at lake Degersee (SW-Germany) – a challenge for dendrochronology.
- Pichler, T., Nicolussi, K., Klaunzer, M. & Goldenberg, G. Old wood – new investigations. Dendrochronological results on mining timber from the prehistoric copper mine Kelchalm/Kitzbühel.
- Tischendorf, Th. 126 Archaeological quality of dendrochronological data.
Section 4: Climatology
- Dorado Liñán, I., Gutiérrez, E., Heinrich, I., Andreu-Hayles, L., Muntán, E., Campelo, F. & Helle, G. Climate signals in width, density, δ13C and δ18O tree-ring series at two Iberian sites.
- Gebrekirstos, A., Neufeldt, H. & Mitlöhner, R. Exploring climatic signals in stable isotopes of Sclerocarya birrea tree ring chronologies from the Sahel region in West Africa.
- Granados, S. & Delgado, A. δ13C and δD in tree growth rings of Pinus pinea and its relationship with climate in Doñana National Park (Spain).
- Hennig, K., Helle, G., Heinrich, I., Neuwirth, B., Karyanto, O. & Winiger, M. Toward multi-parameter records (ring width, δ13C, δ18O) from tropical tree-rings – A case study on Tectona grandis from Java, Indonesia.
- Olivar, J., Bogino, S., Spiecker, H. &. Bravo, F. Climate impact on growth dynamics and intra-annual density fluctuations in Aleppo pine (Pinus halepensis) trees of different crown classes.
- Edvardsson, J., Linderholm, H.W. & Hammarlund, D. Enigmatic cycles detected in subfossil and modern bog-pine chronologies from southern Sweden.
- Meinardus, C., Weinert, B., Löffler, J., Lundberg, A. & Bräuning, A. The potential of the dwarf shrub Betula nana L. as a climate indicator above the tree line in the southern Norwegian Scandes.