Download a pdf version of this TRACE volume here.
Section 1: Climatology
- Kaczka, R.J., Janecka, K. & Guzik, P. The influence of climate on the growth of Oriental plane Platanus orientalis L. in two divergent habitats.
- Kaczka, R.J., Janecka, K., Hulist, A. & Spyt, B. Linking the growth/climate response of daily resolution with annual ring formation of Norway spruce in the Tatra Mountains.
- Kaczka, R.J., Spyt, B., Janecka, K. & Musioł, R. The Blue Intensity proxy for >400 years growing season temperature reconstruction from the Tatra Mountains.
- Opała-Owczarek, M., Niedźwiedź, T., Rahmonov, O. & Owczarek, P. Millennia-long dendroclimatic records from the Pamir-Alay Mountains (Tajikistan) – perspectives and limitations.
- Tiwari, A., Ze-Xin, F. & Zhe-Kun, Z. Spring season (March-May) precipitation signal of Ephedra intermedia (a perennial shrub) in the Trans-Himalayan dry valley (central Himalaya).
- Hartl-Meier, C., Schneider, L. & Esper, J. Site-specific temperature response to seven major volcanic eruptions over the last millennium.
- Hochreuther, P., Wernicke, J., Grießinger, J. & Bräuning, A. On the influence of autocorrelation on the significance of wavelet spectral peaks.
- Konter, O., Büntgen, U., Carrer, M. & Esper, J. Testing for climate signal age effects at two treeline sites in the European Alps and Tatra Mountains.
Section 2: Ecology
- Cedro, A. & Cedro, B. Frost rings in the service tree populations in Poland.
- Rutkiewicz, P., Malik, I., Wistuba, M. & Gawior, D. Tree-ring reductions among Norway spruce in relation to air pollution and a human morbidity – examples from southern Poland
- Klippel, L., Krusic, P.J., Hartl-Meier, C., Trouet, V. & Esper, J. High-elevation inter-site differences in Mount Smolikas tree-ring width data.
- He, M.H., Yang, B., Bräuning, A. & Kang, S.Y. Tree-ring reductions among Norway spruce in relation to air pollution and a human morbidity – examples from southern Poland
Section 3: Geomorphology
- Franek, M., Wistuba, M. & Malik, I. Dendrochronological record of terrain subsidence caused by underground mining (Silesian Upland).
- Gawior, D., Malik, I., Wistuba, M., Tie, Y., Michałowicz, P., Jiang, J. & Rutkiewicz, P. The impact of earthquakes on radial growth and wood anatomy, examples from Western Carpathians, Poland and Wenchuan, China.
- Łuszczyńska, K., Wistuba, M. & Malik, I. Landslide activity and its triggering factors reconstructed from tree-ring eccentricity in Norway spruce (Western Carpathians, Czech Republic).
Section 4: Isotopes
- Bräuning, A., Volland, F. & Pucha, A.D. Stable oxygen isotope series in tropical trees – how much is enough to represent a robust signal?
- Foroozan, Z., Pourtahmasi, K. & Bräuning, A. Climatic signals in stable carbon isotope ratios of juniper tree rings in northern Iran.